We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our team at Heart Security Services Ltd.
We are looking for a reliable individual to join our team of Security Officers working within the Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire area.
It is a role that will be varied and shifts could be anywhere within a 20-mile radius of our base in Mansfield.
This role will involve travelling to various sites, some of which are not on public transport routes, so it is important that you have your own reliable form of transport.
In the Security Industry we work weekends and unsociable hours, you must be prepared for and happy to accept this.
You must have an excellent attitude towards customer service and be genuinely committed to upholding our Company Values – please read our Mission Statement here.
We are a small Company and we behave as a team and support one another with a focus of delivering the best service for our Clients.
Key Responsibilities for the Security Officer include:
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Conducting patrols and promoting procedural security
- Facilitating access and egress
- Monitoring CCTV
- Welcoming visitors with a warm and professional approach
- Booking in, directing and accompanying visitors where necessary
- Completing necessary reports to a high standard
- Working with the public and employees to provide the highest levels of Customer Service.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Have a five year checkable employment history or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment, self- employment or full and part time education during that period
- Possess a Valid SIA Licence – ideally Door Supervisor and/or with CCTV addition
- You must be enthusiastic and honest with a high level of integrity
- You need to have a smart and professional appearance
- You will ideally have a full UK driving licence
- Working for an Award Winning local Business
- Access to full Induction and Training options
- Employee Assistance Program
- NEST Pension Scheme
- Opportunities for advancement
- 24 hour operational support
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00-£9.50 per hour