Relief Security Officer
We are looking for a reliable and conscientious individual to join our team of Security Officers working within the Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire area during busy periods.
You must always be available and willing to work weekends/Holidays and Bank Holiday dates.
This role will potentially lead to permanent work within the company for the right candidate.
It is imperative that you are punctual, reliable, well presented and capable of filling in daily reports and log books.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment, good observational skills are a must.
- Conducting patrols and promoting procedural security
- Liaising with outside agencies to provide support and information when required.
- Completing written reports to a high standard
- Protection of goods and services
- Must hold a valid SIA License (CCTV license would be advantageous but not essential).
- First Aid training desirable.
- Enthusiastic and honest with a high level of integrity
- Smart and professional appearance
- Full UK driving license preferred
- Good communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Can work off own initiative as well as being part of a team
Rates of pay:
£7.85 rising to £11.78 during bank holiday periods.